PRIMARY CARE RESOURCE INITIATIVE FOR MISSOURI
DEADLINE: APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED JANUARY 1 TO MARCH 1 EACH YEAR. (YOU MUST APPLY EACH YEAR)
The Primo student loan program is a competitive state program that awards forgivable loans to students pursuing health care training leading to Missouri licensure.
The four components of PRIMO are
- student loans,
- health professional loan repayment and
- health care delivery systems.
- A Missouri Resident
- Full-Time Student: Enrolled in a participating institutin in a formal course of instruction leading to one of the following degrees/licensures:
- a bachelor of science degree leading to a doctor of dentistry, or a doctor of allopathic; or osteopathic medicine;
- a degree as a doctor of allopathic or osteopathic medicine;
- as a doctor of dentistry: or
- a degree leading to licensure aas a registered dental hygienist.
More details are available on the PRIMO website.