CHURCH'S CHICKEN COMMUNITY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 15
This is a one-time $1,000 award.
- Applicant must be living in one of following thirteen states: AL, AR, AZ, FL, GA, IL, LA, MO, MS, NM, NV, TN, TX.
- Be gratuating high school seniors or be graduating from home school education in the US.
- Plan to enroll part-time or full-time, without interruption, for the entire upcoming academic year at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school in the U.S.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
- Be a U.S. citizen or a legal U.S. resident.