ELKS NATIONAL FOUNDATION LEGACY AWARD
DEADLINE: January 31, 2020
Legacy Awards are $4,000 scholarships for children and grandchildren of Elks members. The Foundation will offer a total of 300 awards in the 2019 contest.
- Any child or grandchild (or step-child, step-grandchild, or legal ward) of a living Elk who joined the order on or before April 1, 2016 or a charter member of a Loge that was instituted on or after April 1, 2016 is eligible to apply. The Elk just be a paid-up member through March 31, 2020.
- Applicant must be a high school senior
- Must apply online only.
- If the applicant's parent and grandparent are both Elk members, the applicant must apply through the parent's Elks Lodge.
- Applicant must take the ACT by December 31, 2018'
- If selected as a recipient, you will be required to perform service once a year with an Elks Logde during the four years you are receiving the scholarship.