HAWTHORN BANK STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
DEADLINE: POSTMARK ON OR BEFORE MARCH 31
- Must currently be a senior in high school.
- Must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or above.
- Must plan to pursue a higher education degree in business or finance.
- Must have received no more than 4 disciplinary actions while in high school (e.g., detentions, ISS, OSS, etc.)
- Must submit the completed and signed application by the deadline.
- All information must be typed (no handwritten applications will be accepted) and all additional sheets must be stapled to the application form.
- Applicant should not put his/her name or ANY personal identifying information on the additional sheets.
- Hawthorn Bank customer affiliation is not a requirement for scholarship application.