MISSOURI WOMEN'S GOLF ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP
DEADLINE: POSTMARK DEADLINE IS THE SECOND SATURDAY OF MARCH (MARCH 14)
- Applicant must be a female residing in the state of Missouri.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Complete the scholarship application form
- Provide two letters of recommendation (one from a high school golf coach or outside junior program director or golf instructor and one from a high school teacher, counselor, or principal)
- Submit a statement of involvement in golf;
- Submit a statement of involvement in community and school activities,
- Submit a statement of your future field of study and educational path to success,
- Submit a statement of your future goals pertaining to golf: College, Professional, Coach, Amateur, etc.
- Written by the applicant, submit a 1/2 page essay (typed and double spaced on What qualities make me an excellent candidate for this scholarship?
- Submit a short statement of financial need in paying for your continuing education.