ELK'S EMERGENCY EDUCATION GRANTS
DEADLINE: SUBMIT BETWEEN MAY 1 AND OCTOBER 31
This Grant program provides financial assistance to children of deceased or totally disabled Elks, who wish to obtain or further their college education.
- The Elk parent or stepparent must have been a member in good stnading for at least one year at the time of his or her death OR
- Must have been a member in good standing for at least one year before he or she became totally disabled and must continue to be an Elk in good standing when application for assistance is made.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Must attend an accredited US college or university as a full-time studetn.
- Be unmarried, under the age of 24 during the academic year in which they are applying.