UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL MISSOURI SCHOLARSHIPS
UCM Dual Credit Scholarship (Freshmen beginning Fall 2020)
$1,000 per year
- Incoming freshman student who has taken at least one dual credit course with UCM.
- Received at least a 3.0 GPA or higher in all UCM dual credit coursework.
- Must enroll full-time (12 hours) each semester.
- Be a US citizen.
- Be a regularly admitted freshman (not provisionally admitted).
- File a FAFSA by April 1st of senior year.
A+ Recognition Scholarship )Freshmen beginning Fall 2020)
$500 per year
Available only to first-time freshmen with an ACT of 18-36 and minimum 2.50 GPA.
Students Must apply for admission and the FAFSA by February 1 of their Senior year of high school.
Students must attend an A+ eligible Missouri high school and indicate A+ on the admission application.
Actual award will be made upon confirmation of completed A+ requirements (A+ seal on final transcript).
Renewable for one additional year with a 3.0 GPA and 24 credit hours completed.
Stackable (can be added to the Red & Black Scholarship.