DUE: March 31, 2020
This essay contest is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are 18 years old or older and have a letter of acceptance or are currently enrolled in a college/university located withing the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
Must write an essay(500-1,500 words) or video sumission (5 minutes max) answering a list of specific questions.
- How has cancer affected your life?
- How did you overcome this strong adversity?
- How has cancer affected outlook on your life and person or career goals?
- How did this adversity shape who you are today?
- What would this scholarship mean to you? Why is it important?
More infomation is found at the link