This page is a listing of local scholarships for Butler High School Students. Students can browse through this list and apply for scholarships. Please observe the recommendations and deadlines for each scholarship. Do not wait until the day it is due to turn in your application. The earlier the better.
If you have any questions come to the counseling office.
FOR CURRENT JUNIORS AND SENIORS.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must be a Bates County Resident.
- Must be enrolled in a dual credit course through their high school via an accredited university.
- Completed applications must be turned in to the counseling office.
- The BCYAC will pay a maximun of $250.00 for one dual credit course per student per year. The student is responsible for any remaining balance.