• Enrollment Forms

  • Verfication of Residency Information

    Documents that can be used to verify residency:
    ♦ Original utility bill that is no more than 30 days old, must be in the resident's name, and no final disconnect notices will be accepted. UTILITY BILLS INCLUDE GAS, ELECTRIC, AND WATER. ITEMS THAT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ARE THELEPHONE, CABLE, AND OTHER STATESMENTS. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE UTILITY STATEMENT HAS YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS ON IT.
    ♦ A rental aggreement including names of all occupants, dates of agreement and the name, address, phone number, and signature of the landlord.